apr. 15 ; happy three months y&nl! to celebrate, here's a brand spanking new skin!
welcome to young & in love, a brand new sandbox roleplay for your writing needs! we can't wait to have you join and enjoy this site with us, and if you have any questions whatsoever don't hesitate to let us know. please register your account name in all lowercase letters (example: harry potter), and don't forget to check out our rules and the newbie guide to get yourself started!

topic
poll

// we should be friends, #kam – jaesley
ryla posted Jun 8 2018, 11:49 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
ryla
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
pacific
maturity
disclaimer:
2 innocent
126 posts
3175 pts
ryla's triggersdon't really have any triggers but not gonna write the sex tbh
ryla
i'm super new to sandbox anything so i have no idea what i'm doing. essentially a baby who will probably ask a whole lot of dumb questions. sorry in advance
it's the last quidditch game of the season, and ordinarily – every year up until last year, truthfully – presley jane de luca wouldn't pay much attention. the sport doesn't hold her interest as much as it does for the other students, and house spirit isn't exactly her thing. nobody seems to have ever pushed her to change, but once she and jaesun started getting closer (for lack of a better word), she at least began to focus on the games, just because quidditch is important to him. and so she finds herself amongst a sea of green and silver in the early-june heat, squinting up into the sky. why do people insist on wearing slytherin colours when gryffindor knocked them out of the final last match, anyway?
for kamithy xo
kamithy posted Jun 9 2018, 12:48 AM
penumbra
player
alias:
kam
player
player
pronouns:
he/him/his
time
zone:
pst
maturity
disclaimer:
yes pls
32 posts
750 pts
kam's triggerssexual assault & graphic self harm
kamithy
ryla said i could put anything here so: anything.
needless to say, the final quidditch match of the year was very important to jaesun. not just because it was his final year at hogwarts, but also because, presley was watching. it wasn't like she was going to break up with him if he lost. but there was always that need to do well. there was a lot on his mind, in that exact moment, but he loved most about the relationship they had built in the last year and a half, was that no matter how long it had been, he always found her. even with the match going on, unfolding before his very eyes very quickly, anytime he looked at the stands he found her. he knew regardless of what the outcome of the match was, he was finally going to tell her the truth. that he loved her. even admitting it in his brain was a little bit of a relief.

they were ahead by a hundred points, and all he needed to do was keep gryffindor from scoring anymore points before emily could catch the snitch. he'd just kicked the quaffle as far into the air as he could manage, when miss lohrasbe suddenly blew the whistle, and the hufflepuff stands erupted into cheers. jaesun looked up into the blinding sun, gaze focusing on emily as she flew toward him with the snitch in hand. that was the moment he finally smiled, gaze immediately honing in on presley again. without question, without a word to his team, he leaned down on his broom, and flew straight to the slytherin side, smirking slightly when those around her scattered out of the way.

he landed with a thud on the wooden stands, letting his broom fall as he lifted his hand to grip the back of her neck. letting out a slow breath, he looked into her eyes, before leaning in and pressing his lips against her own, doing his best to ignore the sudden cheers from the other students around them.

for ryla xo
ryla posted Jun 9 2018, 01:46 AM
penumbra
player
alias:
ryla
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
pacific
maturity
disclaimer:
2 innocent
126 posts
3175 pts
ryla
i'm super new to sandbox anything so i have no idea what i'm doing. essentially a baby who will probably ask a whole lot of dumb questions. sorry in advance
hufflepuff's seeker catches the snitch, holding it up triumphantly as the yellow-black of that side of the stadium nearly explodes with noise. presley's eyes find jae in the sky; he's grinning at emma. or emily. she can't actually remember the seeker's name, even if she is one of jae's teammates. she's never been good with names, or perhaps just never tried to be. the players begin to descend towards the ground, but jaesun breaks away from his celebrating team and turns his broom towards the stands instead, making a beeline for the mass of slytherin students. they begin to scatter as he draws closer, but presley doesn't move. she knows he's not going to crash into her. and she's right – he lands just close enough to drop his broom off to one side and reach her in two long steps.

"good game, captain," is all she really has time to say. after that, jae is cutting her off, looking deep into her eyes and curling a hand around the back of her neck to draw her closer to him. he's serious up until the moment his lips touch hers, and it's only then that she can feel him smiling. she kisses him back immediately, barely acknowledging the cheers and whistles and distant "get a room!" from the people around them.

generally, they are not quite so... public about their relationship. most of the school couldn't be sure, if asked at any given point, whether jaesun park and presley de luca were still actually dating or not. they go a few weeks of holding hands between classes and then a few weeks of barely having time to see each other at all, which sort of gives the impression of a very on-again off-again dynamic. but this is different. every member of the student body and faculty can see them, and pres doesn't even care. let them talk about her for some reason other than her azkaban-bound mother, even just for the last few weeks.

for kamithy xo
kamithy posted Jun 9 2018, 06:27 AM
penumbra
player
alias:
kam
player
player
pronouns:
he/him/his
time
zone:
pst
maturity
disclaimer:
yes pls
32 posts
750 pts
kamithy
he couldn't help smiling into the kiss, his emotions high strung both from the game, and the way presley had looked at him as he landed in front of her. there had always been something about her gaze that got his heart beating way too quickly. honestly, it was a mystery jaesun was happy to leave unsolved. it was all the cheering and whistling that prompted him to pull away, touching his forehead against her own as he briefly bit her lower lip, pulling on it for a few seconds. looking at her, jae shifted, lips brushing against her ear as he let out a soft breath against it. "i love you."

unlike the kiss, his confession he kept between the two of them, with his lips pressed against her ear, voice soft and low, in a whisper that only magic would be able to eavesdrop on. he could feel his heart beating so fast, it was a miracle no one else, presley included, could hear it or see it. his lips were careful against her own again, slow, gentle this time. the hand on her neck moved slowly from it to cup the side of her face, careful, like he considered her the most fragile thing in the world. it was entirely his intention to stay, to let his team celebrate without him, but it wasn't just his team pulling him away from his girlfriend, but also miss lohrasbe, and other members of faculty. the team had to be presented with the cup of course, and they needed their captain for that. their classmates screaming died down when the headmaster called for him, and he let out a breath, squaring his shoulders.

"wait for me, please." jaesun spoke the words against her lips, right before he kissed her again, before he picked up his broom, mounted it, and flew down to the center of the pitch, where everyone was waiting. it didn't matter that he and his team were being congratulated, that he was being praised for all the hard work he'd put into the team, into each practice, each game. the entire time his gaze was focused on presley, the little smile that he'd given her before he flew away lingering on his lips the entire time.

for ryla xo
ryla posted Jun 9 2018, 08:12 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
ryla
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
pacific
maturity
disclaimer:
2 innocent
126 posts
3175 pts
ryla
his forehead touches hers when he pulls away. she has no idea how long it's been, only that people are still making noise around them. jaesun moves to speak directly next to her ear, quiet so nobody else can hear. "i love you," he says, with all the confidence of a boy who doesn't care whether or not she says it back, just that he makes sure she knows. he doesn't give her a chance to respond, which is probably good, because presley has now, for the most part, frozen. jae kisses her again, careful and gentle like he thinks she might break. and she might, actually. there's something about herself right now that's reminiscent of glass. she appreciates that jae sees this, too.

the headmaster calls for him, and the hufflepuff straightens his spine, refusing to break eye contact with presley until the very last second. "wait for me, please," he says quietly, and presses his lips to hers one more time before backing away. he's back on his broomstick a heartbeat later, and as he swerves away from her and back down to the ground where his team awaits him, the people around presley shift back into place, as if he'd never been there at all. she watches him from her place up in the stands, the way his eyes flicker back up towards her too many times to count, the smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

she waits, of course. filters down narrow wooden stairs after her classmates back to ground level, trying to figure out where to go from here. there's not a doubt in presley's mind that she loves him back. she just – well, she doesn't know how to say it. it seemed so easy, when he did. i love you, just like that, three little words. easy. it's the first time anyone has ever told presley that, and the only issue she can find with saying it back is that wearing her heart on her sleeve is foreign to her. she pushes people away; it's what she likes to think she's good at.

but jaesun is an exception. he is eerily similar to her and vastly different all at once, and pres has been trying to figure out just how that's possible for years now. when she reaches the edge of the pitch, he's still wrapping things up with the team, and she waits for him patiently until he comes to meet her. "hey," she greets the boy, shoving both her hands into the pockets of her robes where her fingernails can dig nervously into her palms without being seen. tell him you love him, too. but she chickens out at the last second and, with her mouth already open, has to change what she's saying altogether. "you got some kind of fancy hufflepuffs-only victory party now?"

for kamithy xo
kamithy posted Jun 10 2018, 06:51 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
kam
player
player
pronouns:
he/him/his
time
zone:
pst
maturity
disclaimer:
yes pls
32 posts
750 pts
kamithy
it was mostly pomp and circumstance, awarding them with the trophy. normally jaesun probably would’ve cared more, focused on the headmaster and the speech of teamwork he was giving. but all he could focus on was presley, on the three words he had dropped between them that completely changed their relationship. not in a bad way of course. he was glad to have told her. the words honestly had been lingering behind his teeth for so long it was a relief, to let them out. the headmaster finally finished, and everyone in the audience filed out, leaving him and his team to huddle together and touch the cup one by one. their house, names, and jersey numbers had been engraved onto the plaque, ready to be sealed behind the display case alongside the rest of the won cups. it would be a part of the castles history forever.

he was still talking to the team, thanking them for everything they’d done and all their hard work, when he spotted presley off to the side. the team agrees to take the trophy inside together, and he smiled, letting them know he’d see them later, and to go ahead to the celebration without him. jaesun turned then, carrying his broom with him to where presley stood. he smiled sweetly as she spoke, head tilted. ”i told them to celebrate without me.” licking his lips, he lifted his free hand, brushing some of her hair behind her ear, looking at her like she was the only person in the entire world. for him, she really was. ”i’d rather celebrate with you.”

another grin spread on jae’s lips, and he leaned in, lips pressing softly against her own again. he was still being careful, gentle, with every intention of letting her know how much he loved her. breaking the kiss, he touched his forehead against her own again, eyes opening to look at her. ”let’s go to the kitchens. get some food. we can have a picnic in the astronomy tower.” gently he laughed, fingers brushing softly against her cheek. ”anywhere really. i just, want to be with you.”

for ryla xo
ryla posted Jun 10 2018, 09:07 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
ryla
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
pacific
maturity
disclaimer:
2 innocent
126 posts
3175 pts
ryla
he falls back behind his teammates as they finally troop off the pitch, stopping in front of presley to brush her hair back and tuck a piece of it behind her ear. "i told them to celebrate without me," he says, "i'd rather celebrate with you." he kisses her again, rests his forehead against hers like he can't get enough of making sure some part of him is touching her. somehow, the two of them always seem to be on the same wavelength. he wants to be around her constantly when she wants to be around him constantly. he gets busy when she's busy, and then they can always pick up exactly where they left off, even if it's been days. even if it's been weeks. "let's go to the kitchens," he suggests. "get some food. we can have a picnic in the astronomy tower. anywhere, really. i just want to be with you."

presley is swayed, for a moment. it's an appealing idea, after all, being selfish and keeping him to herself and hiding away where nobody can find them. "that sounds nice." she doesn't have to lean in very far to kiss him, but before she can get too carried away, she pulls back, her arms looped loosely around his neck, and frowns at him. "not a chance, though. you're team captain, you just won the quidditch cup. you have to go. but that doesn't mean you can't be a few minutes late."

for kamithy xo
kamithy posted Jun 24 2018, 08:24 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
kam
player
player
pronouns:
he/him/his
time
zone:
pst
maturity
disclaimer:
yes pls
32 posts
750 pts
kamithy
even as she's speaking, lips pressing gently against his own, he knows what she's going to say next. his lips turn up in a smile as he shifted slightly, moving his body closer to her own. "maybe you're right." his expression softened as he kissed her again, moving his hand down to grasp hold of her hip, still gentle. "but i don't care about all that." gently, he leaned in to kiss her, softer this time, pulling away just after a few seconds. in the next moment he dropped his broom, wrapping both arms around her waist and pulling presley in close, eyes shutting. he was being entirely honest. as much as winning the house cup meant, as much as he'd wanted it since he'd started playing in his second year, it didn't mean as much as her. not right in that moment.

"i'll make it up to them." he didn't elaborate on what he meant, moving his right hand up to cup her face gently, expression soft. "let's be selfish for once, yeah pres?" a soft smile pulled his lips up, as he pulled back a little to look at her, expression gentle. carefully he leaned forward, lips brushing sweetly against her forehead, letting them linger there as his grip on her waist tightened just slightly. there wasn't much else he could say really. he just wanted to be with her. even if in another week they were back to barely seeing each other, there was nothing more he wanted in that moment than to hold her hand and spend every hour left in the day with her, fingers intertwined with her own. as long as she knew how he felt, he was content.

for ryla xo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
topic
poll

affiliate with us
RPG-D