apr. 15 ; happy three months y&nl! to celebrate, here's a brand spanking new skin!
welcome to young & in love, a brand new sandbox roleplay for your writing needs! we can't wait to have you join and enjoy this site with us, and if you have any questions whatsoever don't hesitate to let us know. please register your account name in all lowercase letters (example: harry potter), and don't forget to check out our rules and the newbie guide to get yourself started!

topic
poll

no distance left — ♡, dum vamp boys [tw] [m]
batphone ♡ posted May 1 2018, 08:35 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
bee
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
gmt
maturity
disclaimer:
ask first
82 posts
1675 pts
bee's triggersno incest
batphone ♡
im jobless and gay so write with me
kohaku wasn't sure what tiredness was anymore. did he need to sleep? was he just so traumatized that he couldn't keep his eyes shut? what was he more scared of: what was actually happening in front of him, or the darkness that came with keeping his eyes firmly shut? all of these questions, and not enough sanity to compose an answer. he remembered a night club, remembered lips.. remembered taking a chunk out of some guy's neck? sweat felt like a standard shiny film layer on his cold skin now, and one more time he thrashed to get comfortable in bed, although he told himself he wouldn't disturb his bunkmate any more. a loud groan of discontent, and kohaku made it clear to the other lying next to him that he wasn't happy.

"i feel like i'm gonna die," he mumbled, eyes fluttering open to gaze at the blue eyed boy laying next to him. this was some addiction that he had never known before, and he couldn't resist any longer. jutting upwards, he moved to position himself between the other male's pale white thighs, his much larger hands exploring them all over again as he kissed up his leg. "can i fuck you again?" he panted, eyes seeing triple as the thirst drove him needlesick. how long had it been since the last round? 10 minutes? kohaku wasn't sure about anything anymore, nothing but his overwhelming addiction to this stranger. he'd never met anyone like him before, and the thin layer of red pooled on the blonde stranger's chest from the guy lying dead on the floor next to them caused kohaku to moan loudly, leaning down to lap greedily at it.
ciel's moving castle posted May 1 2018, 09:39 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
ciel
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
cst
maturity
disclaimer:
yes
87 posts
1680 pts
ciel's triggersthe more angst, the better
ciel's moving castle
4/22 -- new and slowly kicking things off. my profile looks gross but my requests do not.
eternal life had been something of a miracle at first, an unattainable dream suddenly thrust into his grasp, but the novelty had worn off a few decades ago. akaashi was far from wanting to kill himself; he had seen others succumb to that desire, tired of immortality and wanting to be free of this world. that did not mean that he was content to simply wander around while following society's rules. no, akaashi had to find certain ways to entertain himself, many of which he never would have dared to do when he was a human. now it was just another way to pass the time and take away some of the mundane.

the being lapping at his chest was certainly a new kind of interesting. akaashi wondered if he had ever encountered someone like this in his lifetimes, human or vampire. whatever the case, kohaku's appetite was relentless. he had gone from craving sex one moment to drinking up blood, though he was doubtful that the former had evaporated entirely. "i don't think that a no would do anything to discourage you," akaashi drawled, running his fingers through the other's dark locks. there was a hint of amusement in his tone, though it also tangled together with some annoyance at being stirred from his sleep. "you look strung out," he observed after tugging on kohaku's hair so that he could see his face more clearly.

batphone ♡ posted Jun 19 2018, 05:25 PM
penumbra
player
alias:
bee
player
player
pronouns:
she/her
time
zone:
gmt
maturity
disclaimer:
ask first
82 posts
1675 pts
bee's triggersno incest
batphone ♡
im jobless and gay so write with me
strung out? strung out? kohaku felt like he was on the brink of death, like he'd snorted a mixture of cocaine, adrenaline, caffeine and some unattainable stamina potion that was too dangerous to ever be exposed to the human market. was this death? why did it feel so.. good? a cold shiver ran under his flesh and he groaned as memories came flitting back to him, looking this stranger in the eye now as they gripped his hair and observed him. "did you kill me?" he asked, curiosity growing as he crawled his way into akaashi's lap. "you have to help me.."

no, no. he remembered being killed. he remembered struggling, and he remembered the darkness and the pain of it all. he remembered being left alone, and he remembered begging and crawling after the man who had turned him, but it was no use. left alone to slowly starve to insanity by the person who had turned him into a blood thirsty creature? that was the eternity kohaku had envisioned - but now he was warm, in the sheets with this stranger, and he was so full and enlightened and all he wanted to do was fuck and lie around. "i love you?" at least, he thought he did.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
topic
poll

affiliate with us
RPG-D